[Ct-nfb] Public Transport Discussion at the CT State Convention

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 19:47:33 UTC 2011

Hello CT Federationists,

This weekend I will be making a brief presentation based on my thoughts and
experiences regarding public transit. I would like to know yours. Of course
power has been out. I myself have only intermittent access to the web; but I
will do what I can to check my email. If you'd like to talk over the phone,
please send me a message and I'll share my number asap. I'm sure many if not
most of us would appreciate it if you excluded the entire mailing list when
you respond to this message.

Happy Day of the Dead, and happy snow man.

Trevor