[Ct-nfb] Updates on fund raiser

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Sun Nov 13 20:10:10 UTC 2011

Hello Monica,

Dr. Fran Apfel is the director of teh disabilities center at NCC and is the
 nicest person she is located in room 209 on the west campus.  Here is her
email address _FApfel at ncc.commnet.edu_ (mailto:FApfel at ncc.commnet.edu) . I
also  want to give you FFB Foundation for Fighting Blindness they have
started a  Westchester/Fairfield chapter and in White Plains a lot, but go
throughout the  area up to Greenwich. The contact too is Jaine and her email is
eal. he  said.
College is mcuh better now then it was when I went to school for visually
impaired people the disability centers are much more equiped they have much
more  accessabilities eal. he said.
College is mcuh better now then it was when I went to school for visually
impaired people the disability centers are much more equiped they have much
more  _accessabilitiesjwexler at blindness.org_
(mailto:accessabilitiesjwexler at blindness.org)

I recently consulted for a few girls and they had vision impairments and
said the colleges that they visited in some rural areas were not equiped to
deal  with people with disabilities. One is going to Columbia University in
NYC  and is giong into an area in medial.  Another girl got into Southern CT
State is going to go for teaching and she ws very excited about the
services  they offer for the disabled, but for those with visual issues.  I had
goen  there and even then they were very good.  The third girl is going to the
Boston University and wants to go into law.  I'll see if I can contact them
 and if they can talk to Kate.

Monica I just want to say wow to you on how amazing you are in all that you
 do for yoru daugther truly impressive and I just want to say how amazing
you are  and how lucky Kate is to have you. Dr. Apfel was great with me two
years  ago so definatley contact her.  Lots of luck and take care.  Elizabeth

In a message dated 11/13/2011 2:16:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,