[Ct-nfb] Updates on fund raiser

MONICA WEBSTER monicawebster at me.com
Sun Nov 13 19:15:20 UTC 2011

Hi,
My daughter kate, a junior at greenwich high, asked me to email and ask for advice from any college or post college visually impaired or blind students to help her in her decision cane or dog for college? She is conflicted on the responsibilities of a dog during college. She has spoken to four college students already that use cane so now she needs the dog side. Only kids please who have been to college, or have just graduated. Dog or cane for college is the question and why. Any help would be great!
Monica Webster

Sent from my iPhone