[Ct-nfb] Joe ToLove Removed from Listserv

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 03:06:35 UTC 2011

Rich,

Besides the list activity have you put anything out there for the media  in
regards to fundraising such as the radios, local stations since NFB is in
Hartford WFSB 3, WTNH 8, Fox 61, NBC 30 they will all do something if you
send  them somethign.  Let me knwo if I can help I have been takign to some
media  related to some other activity.  Lots of luck.

Elizabeth

In a message dated 11/14/2011 9:59:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,