[Ct-nfb] Joe ToLove Removed from Listserv

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Tue Nov 15 10:34:40 UTC 2011

No I'm afraid I have not, I am prepared to do so, however I need make sure I have not only the comment from my chapter but our state as well, I'm quite sure people from all over would rally to our call, but the thing is people from Hartford or even closer from Branford East Haven won't come to Milford to drop off cans what I would like to do is to get everyone to rally together here, and then we can put the word out to the state. I have contacted family & friends so far which is where i'm getting my donations. I'm going to bring it up to my chapter at our meeting this Saturday to work on hosting a local can drive and figure out where we could hold it.

Great idea though and thanks

Rich