[Ct-nfb] Update on Bottle & Can drive

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Sun Nov 20 20:39:47 UTC 2011

Rich,

Good Afternoon to you, and I had a question for you. I know this has been
something put out to the chapters I know it is perhaps to late for
Thanksgiving,  but what if something were put out there like to a loal store as a
bottle  fundraiser for NFB and a story done on what we are doing and could go
through  the month of December.  I know there is a Norwalk chapter & I
haven't  been, but I would talk with them and see if they are willign to do
something to  this effect in this area if thnk it would be owrth while.

THanks Elizabeth

In a message dated 11/20/2011 7:50:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,