[Ct-nfb] Update on Bottle & Can drive

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Mon Nov 21 12:15:15 UTC 2011

Good morning all:

Actually I like the idea, and perfectly willing to write an editorial and send it out. However what I am preposing is a state wide fund raiser and if every chapter can contact their local stop & shop or bottle return place we can pick a date, and everyone could gather at their own stop & shop to recieve their own bottles and cans.

If people are willing to do this, I think we can pull it off.

Now on to another subject and forgive me if I get nasty. I am not sure what I'm reading, but Justin if you have a problem with my posts please send me a dirrect e-mail or call me @ 203-937-5441 or in fact if anyone wishes me to stop. I'm going to be extremely blunt here. I'm unemployed and quite frankly am waisting way too much time on the NFB instead of looking for a job, I do this because I care and I owe a lot to the founders of our organization. But having said that at this point you meaning the NFB need me more than I do you so just say the word and i'm gone.

I will indeed resign my presidencey and leave my chapter and the state hanging. Quite frankly I just don't care.

Rich