[Ct-nfb] Update on Bottle & Can drive

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Sun Nov 20 20:48:24 UTC 2011

Justin,

My emal and service is not as good as others and I dont' get a lot of
informaiton. But I disagree with you on this fact Rich is a key person and if
someone like me needs to get in touch with him or anyone else in the key
circle  of people then yes this si what the list should be used for in reaching
out to  other members to ask such questions.  The information in which I
wanted to  give is relavent to issues at hand.

Thank you,

ELizabeth

In a message dated 11/20/2011 3:40:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,