[Ct-nfb] Update on Bottle & Can drive

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Sun Nov 20 20:51:43 UTC 2011

Dear Joyce Kane,

As I explained in my recent email titled "From the Moderator," one can extract the sender's address from any message sent via the listserv.

I have explained this process multiple times in the past.

I think it's safe to assume that she would somewhere have access to a copy of an email sent by Rich via the listserv.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD