[Ct-nfb] Victor Reader

Suzanne Westhaver swesthaver at comcast.net
Sat Nov 26 11:02:45 UTC 2011

Hi,

Every time I turn on my reader I get a message that it is creating a new profile.  It then defaults to the first book on my bookshelf and does not recognize where I left off in the last book I’m reading. It will not sae bookmarks and every time I power off and back on, it just says creating new profile yet all my media is there.

I downloaded a couple magazines yesterday morning and do this by putting my SD card directly in my computer and transferring via Windows Explorer.  The next time I turned on the reader after reinserting the card, I got this message.

Looked through user manual and got no help.

Deleted the two magazines thinking maybe there was something wrong with files, but it’s still doing it.

Anyone out there know what is up and what I can do to fix this?

Suzanne

swesthaver at comcast.net