[Ct-nfb] The last of the fence for now

Anne West anne_k1stm at allbraille.com
Sat Oct 1 14:40:58 UTC 2011

Good morning all.
First, John and I want to thank all of you for your support and phone calls.
The powers get the message.  We don't want that fence and we want
accessibility.  John spoke with a very influential person in town who
advised us to back off and let things happen.  We will do as advised and
hope things get resolved Monday or Tuesday.  The good thing is that the town
managers did not expect NFB to get involved and I have a feeling that
clinched our cause.  If we need more help, I'll let you know and I will keep
you posted.  When the fence comes down, we'll have a celebration, another
victory.  Have a nice weekend!

Anne