[Ct-nfb] Fw: response and different email address

Anne West ct.daffodil at snet.net
Sun Oct 2 16:51:38 UTC 2011

Hello all.  I am forwarding John's response to you regarding the fence
issue.  He is a member of the Central CT chapter but not subscribed to this
list from one of his emails.

The latest on the fence is that the residents here are beginning to rally
around us because they can not see why they have to walk a long distance for
a festival that's 50-100 feet away from our doors.  John told me that people
are pooling together for rides down the hill but I bet no one will call me.
That's okay because I would not take off and do that to John.  Not fair.
So, as you will see in his thanks to you we sit tight and watch the wheels
turn for a few days.

If you would like to write to me, please use the email in my signature to be
sure I can send you mail.  I'm going to call AT&T tomorrow when I can speak
with a local rep and give them what for on this blocking issue.

Have a nice day as I smell the fair food, hear the rides, and soon will hear
the parade go by.  Groan!

Anne West
ct.daffodil at snet.net