[Ct-nfb] o no

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Fri Oct 7 02:07:20 UTC 2011

This could be true, or it could be political propaganda.  There's a ton of it out there.  I would ask, as a member of the affiliate, that you please very carefully verify the accuracy of something like this before spreading it.

If this is just a rumor-and I don't know if it is or isn't-then we should be careful not to spread them if possible.

Take care,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD