[Ct-nfb] o no

Joe ToLove lovenergy at optonline.net
Fri Oct 7 13:27:57 UTC 2011

Thanks Brother Chris,

Pal, I stand corrected thanks.  I did check it out and from what I heard online it looked legit.  I can only speak for myself and I would rather b enlightened about it, especially if there was a letter or something else I could do to help matters out some.

Love is that way I feel.  Some times it is a benifit to be honest with people even if it temporarily hurts, them/us.

Thanks for your input, and I'm sorry if what I thought was real hurt you pal.

Lovenergy,
Joe

______