[Ct-nfb] [FWD: RE: Focus group]

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Thu Oct 20 03:41:06 UTC 2011

Hello Michael,

It is very nice to hear back from you and that is great you are going to
Lake George it is very nice up there.  I had to wait to hear back from  Frank
Recchia the a friend and reporter who will be doing the interview he was
off covering a big story today so I am sorry for not getting back to you
right away.  Frank said that he didn't know what says when in the week  those
dates were that you had given, but if that does work out that you can come
in earlier that would be so amazing.

I had told Frank that Roselle had just won the award, your book is doing
well, the Hallmark story, and how well you are doing he was so thrilled for
you  that its nice to hear that one of the good ones is getting great success
for a  change.  Frank and I were talking and wanted to know since you had
one  amazing dog and now another and share a love for dogs as many do, but we
had a  few tragic stories lately of dogs getting hurt badly in protection
of their  master just amazing stories and so these few would tie in so
amazing of talking  about the courage of Roselle and so on.

Forgive me I am sorry I have forgotten the name of your foundation for
Roselle if you can tell me again because it would be talked about and would
like  to get it out now too. I have learned that people are very good when it
comes to  dogs and animals and giving to help them.

I hope you are well and I so look forward to meeting with you in November
and it all falls into place this time.  Joe Tolve is as well excited in
meeting up with you.

Thank you.

Elizabeth

In a message dated 10/19/2011 11:59:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,