[Ct-nfb] [FWD: NEAT: Free Demonstration of the NEWrevolutionintext t...

Janet Wallans janetcw at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 4 02:29:03 UTC 2011

I think the price of the KNFB Reader is down to about $1600 or so. Also, the Pearl may be considered portable but it's not that small. If I remember correctly, and I was at the demonstration lAst year also, it's composed of three long metal pieces, about a foot long each, which you have to disassemble to carry it. The three pieces when put together make a tripod with the camera at the top and you put the material to be read on the table underneath it.

Janet