[Ct-nfb] [FWD: NEAT: Free Demonstration of the NEWrevolutionintext t...

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 4 15:23:53 UTC 2011

Hi, Janet!

The camera isn't really all that long and it fits into a nicely insulated
case.  When the camera is fully collapsed, in order to open it, you have to
press the button on the lower portion of the camera first, which extends the
bottom part, then you press the button that brings the arm of the camera up.
The guide where you place the paper is also folded in and you just have to
move the bottom part over so that the guide is in the proper location to
place the page up against.  Hope this helps.  Sorry if it sounds rather
confusing.

I did take it with me once when I took a course in Open Book 9 last spring
at the NEAT Center and I was able to fit the case in my backpack very
comfortably.

Happy Labor Day weekend to all of you!

Esther