[Ct-nfb] product reviews?

Bjackel at aol.com Bjackel at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 15:06:12 UTC 2011

Below is the name of a gentleman who is on another list I am on.  His  site
is definitely worth checking out, he seems to be on top of  technology.

Larry L. Lewis, Jr.
President and Founder
Flying Blind,  LLC

Office Phone: +1 (216) 381-8107
E-Mail:  Larry.Lewis at Flying-Blind.com
Web: www.Flying-Blind.com
LinkedIn:  www.linkedin.com/in/LarryLLewisJr

In a message dated 9/26/2011 10:54:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,