[Ct-nfb] FW: blind parent hoping to adopt

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Thu Apr 26 22:11:41 UTC 2012

Hello there I would contact JOe Rufffelo from NFB who runs the radio show
Thru  our eyes in NJ. He has done many shows on taht topi as well as his
kids have talked about haivng a blidnd partent. I have a freind who adopted a
child adn she had to go through the Norwalk Dept of Children adn families
on  Water in Norwalk. I am awaiting for my freind to get back to me and give
me info  to pass on to you. Take care and best of luck. Elizabeth

In a message dated 4/26/2012 11:04:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,