[Ct-nfb] The Mitzi Friedlander interview

Anne West ct.daffodil at snet.net
Sun Apr 29 17:07:27 UTC 2012

Hello all.  I plan to listen by phone because my computer sometimes gives me
trouble with internet radio and I don't want to miss this one.  I'm excited!
I love Mitzi's narrating.  Since I have unlimited outgoing and three way
calling, I am willing to bring one person into the interview.  The first
person who calls or emails off list with a phone number, gets in.  I will
call that person about ten minutes to six.  If you get the voice mail, leave
a message.  This interview will be great!

Anne West
ct.daffodil at snet.net
860-628-6454
Toll-free:  877-310-4361