[Ct-nfb] [FWD: Accessible voting on Tuesday, August 14th]

bob morrissey rjmorrissey26 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:51:09 UTC 2012

NFB Members,

I used this technology today, for the first time in this primary.  It is a great tool for visually impaired folks, like myself.

Congratulations to the folks who designed and implemented this handy voting tool.  It is easy to use and more convenient than traversing the absentee ballot process.

FYI

Bob Morrissey