[Ct-nfb] Legislative Alert: H.R. 3086

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 15:49:40 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I was fortunate to meet with Congressman Larson in February along with
Trevor, Betty and Bob and my husband George. He was attentive and shook our
hands saying that he would co-sponsor HR3086. I have e-mailed  him in the
past and did so again this morning. I will call as well. Keep up the good
work everyone!