[Ct-nfb] informational protest Goodwill

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 11:54:14 UTC 2012

Hi is great that you are keeping a great sense of humor definately needed
and  you did do a great job of getting the point aacross that's all that
counts. Definately will need to have a big glass of wine for all the hard work
 that's been done good luck with everything. Elizabeth

In a message dated 8/24/2012 5:57:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,