[Ct-nfb] Saturday, August 25, 2012

Trudy Swenson trudyswenson at charter.net
Fri Aug 24 22:17:43 UTC 2012

I was just listening to WNPR while getting ready for dinner and was shocked
to hear a short sponsor acknowledgement for Goodwill touting their
transformative work with the disabled. Does anyone know if a press release
went out to any of the local public radio stations? It really needs to
happen.

TRUDY SWENSON MCKINNA