[Ct-nfb] Request from the Moderator

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Sat Aug 25 13:17:12 UTC 2012

Justin, I wish you and everyone  else lots of success today and all  goes
wonderfully.
Elizabeth

In a message dated 8/25/2012 7:21:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu writes:

Fellow  Connecticut Federationists:

After the recent list  traffic, I have a request that I think will
streamline list use for all of  us.  If you could all please read all of the
messages in your inbox from  the list before responding to any of them, that will
help us all in a few of  the following ways:

1. There will only be one email sent by each person  in one sitting on each
discussion topic.
2. You may find that what you were  going to say has already been said.
3. You may find that something else has  already been said that inspires
further development in what you wish to  communicate.

Make no mistake, I am not annoyed with  anybody.  I simply wish to help us
all operate as efficiently as  possible.

Get pumped for the protests!

Justin  Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in  Mathematics
East Carolina  University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group  of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world; indeed, it’s the only  thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET
MEAD

Ct-nfb mailing  list
Ct-nfb at nfbnet.org
Ct-nfb: