[Ct-nfb] Hey is there anyone out there?

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Tue Aug 28 15:50:56 UTC 2012

Good morning folks:

It's been 3 days since our protest and I haven't heard anything from anyone. So I guess I'll lead the conversation. Our chapter meaning the Southern CT chapter was at the Milford goodwill from 11:00 to 1:00 in fact we actually started early since we were all gathered by about twenty of eleven.

We had ten folks altogether including my sister & niece and 4 members from Nathanael's church. Bo Diaz also joined our group thanks again Bo. We handed out over 100 flyer's and from what I understand one person actually did turn around to leave after speaking to us.

I did contact the media, but no one showed up their loss. We drew a lot of interest from cars passing by and my sister took several pictures and we shot 2 vidoes. Which are on our facebook page. Thanks in part to Justins help (thanks dude).

Although there are too many pictures to attach I will attach the 2 video's for those of you who aren't on facebook.

Well let's hear it from those who showed up at their assigned sights any details to report.

Rich