[Ct-nfb] CTABS - Thank You for Attending

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Thu Dec 13 08:13:46 UTC 2012

The Connecticut Association of Blind Students thanks all who attended our conference call tonight (Wednesday, Dec. 12).

Some of you were left out on the message announcing the call, and I sincerely apologize for that.  I have corrected the error.  We are all on this message now.

Stay tuned for our meeting minutes from Secretary Ayesha Ali.

Yours in Federationism,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD