[Ct-nfb] Banking issue

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 11 02:24:48 UTC 2012

Hi,
I also use raised-line checks and my bank so far has waived the charge.  In fact, when I was charged, I received an apology from the main office and they sent me a huge umbrella!  Can you beat that?  Kind of strange, but nice.  It's abominable, though, that we have to pay dearly for "special" things from raised-line checks to equipment.

Esther
Sent from my iPod