[Ct-nfb] Banking issue

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 17:50:55 UTC 2012

Anne,

I agree it stinks, but specialty products cost more to manufacture, they
don't sell well, so prices are going to be higher--it's simple market
economics. The examples with blindness products are endless. Most of them
are expensive, and a lot of them are crap. My wife got me a new talking
travel alarm clock for Christmas, barely 6 weeks ago mind you, and I
practically have to punch the damn thing to get it to say what time it is.
But I diverge from your point. Regular checks are simple to produce, and we
pay something like $22 for 500 checks. While a raised line check would be
nice, I'm way too cheap for that, and my check writing guide does the trick.

chris