[Ct-nfb] [FWD: Reminder: Voc Rehab State Plan Public Hearing today at 4:00 and updated agenda for board meeting on 6-14-12]

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Jun 12 00:00:26 UTC 2012

I'm not angry at Brian at all; I just wish I'd had the opportunity to participate.

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD
I'd like to thank Brian for proliferating this notice in a timely manner.
Funny, I thought he participated in this listserv.

TRUDY SWENSON MCKINNA

today at 4:00 and updated agenda for board meeting on 6-14-12]

Man! I just saw this.

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."    -MARGARET MEAD