[Ct-nfb] Email Class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 14:56:44 UTC 2012

The NFB Krafters Division is happy to announce a new way of taking one of
our crafting classes.  We are doing experimenting with email classes.
Beginning this coming Monday, June 18 we will have an email Origami class.   Our
teacher is a member of the NFB Krafters Division that lives in South
Africa.  This will be a special email list only open to the people that  have
signed up for this class.  Once the class is completed all the names  will be
removed from the list.  We will allow up to 1 month after the class  is over
for folks to ask questions to the teacher.  Please do come and help  us
develop this new method of teaching craft classes.

You will need to go to _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)  and sign up for  the class.  We need your name, email address and
phone number.

We need your input to help us make a class like this good for all that are
interested.

Of course we have and will continue our telephone conference call  classes.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me off  list.
My email can be found below my name.

Keep on Krafting...

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com