[Ct-nfb] Email Class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 17:10:47 UTC 2012

The Origami email class will begin on Monday.  Not sure when the first
email for the class will be sent from the instructor   She is 6 hours  ahead of
East Coast time.

Here is link to sign up for this class.  I am not sure if you go  directly
to this link if you will get class description, supplies needed and
teacher's email address.

_http://www.krafterskorner.org/origami.html_
(http://www.krafterskorner.org/origami.html)

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com

In a message dated 6/14/2012 10:58:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,