[Ct-nfb] Spring/Summer 2012 Federationist

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Jun 20 20:26:20 UTC 2012

That attachment is a text document, but it has nothing to do with the content of the email that she sent.

Some people's email servers generate those, and I"m not 100% sure why, but I think it's extra information that is sent to the listserv that the listserv isolates into a text file.

Anyway, Lucia's email had a link in it to an online version of The Federationist in Connecticut.  Use that to read an online version.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD