[Ct-nfb] Goodwill Boycott

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Jun 20 21:13:41 UTC 2012

Fellow Connecticut Federationists:

     Is everyone here in universal agreement about our boycott of Goodwill Industries International, Inc.?  The student email lists have been thoroughly discussing the boycott, HR 3086, and subminimum wages in the past few weeks, but I haven't seen any discussion of it here.  If you are not in agreement with it, please voice your concerns so that the rest of us can help you come to terms with it.  Please do not fear being judged.

>From the Last Green Valley,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD