[Ct-nfb] Extree! Extree! Read All About It! Phone Conference Hosted by Yours Truly Next Week

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Wed May 9 01:45:33 UTC 2012

Dear all on the list and secondhand readers,

I (Trevor Attenberg) will be hosting the next 'At Large' chapter meeting for
the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut next Tuesday at 7:30pm.
See the flyer attached for a large type document on this matter. I cordially
invite anyone to call in; whether you are unable, or uncomfortable with
attending our local chapter meetings; or if you would simply like to
contribute and get in touch with new people. We will be talking about issues
that enhance or diminish our success as blind citizens and members of a
powerful activist organization called the NFB. I am particularly interested
in what you think about state rehabilitation services, and what you would
like the NFB's CT affiliate to do. All ages are encouraged to join. Here's
the information you need to know as callers:

call-in number: 760-569-9000

access code: 433706#

other codes: press *3 to exit call

Press *6 to mute/unmute yourself

Press *4 for instructions

Again, that's Tuesday, May 15 at 7:30pm.

For more information; if you are interested, but cannot join us; or if you
simply want to chat with me, you can email me at tattenberg at gmail.com, or
wring me up at 508-963-7708.

See you then.

Trevor A.

P.S. For the love of banana fish, please, if you want to respond to me, use
my email address, and do not simply hit reply to this message.