[Ct-nfb] Door prizes for National convention

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Wed May 9 18:58:19 UTC 2012

Good afternoon all:

A while ago I received an e-mail stating that our state affiliate was looking for door prize donations from each chapter.

Well in case no one else has thought of it. I am suggesting that if your chapter can't afford a cash donation. You might want to think of approaching a restaurant or a national chain store. I now have a $25.00 gift card from Denny's that I'll be sending to either to the office, or straight to Beth. Depending on if or when I can get it out. I also tried Walmart, however they said I would have to go on line. But I'm thinking any national chain would be approachable. This is just a suggestion mind you.

Good luck in raising either your door prize money or soliciting a gift card. Oh yeah I'm going to Wall greens next so don't rush them guys. Pick your own places. It also might not be a bad idea to post where we've gotten cards from so we all don't bother the same folks.

Thanks

Rich

P.S. Attention Southern CT members I'm doing this for our chapter, so any of you reading this don't worry I'm taking care of it.