[Ct-nfb] Heat pumps again

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed May 23 19:03:11 UTC 2012

Hi Anne,

I'm not the best legal guru, but isn't there some law that says that if it's being purchased with public funds that it has to be accessible?  Is that only in education, or does it apply here, too?  I'm wondering if there's anything we can do to help you with advocacy.  It's a matter of principle.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD