[Ct-nfb] HR 3086

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Nov 11 23:38:01 UTC 2012

Fellow Federationists:

     Now that the elections have passed, it is now time again to put our feet on the gas and convince our national legislators to support HR 3086, the Fair Wages for Workers with Disabilities Act of 2011.

If we could, please, everyone, post to the list on this thread and tell us all what progress you have made with achieving co-sponsorship in the US House of Representatives and the introduction of a Senate companion bill in the US Senate.

We need to end a practice that is unfair, discriminatory, and immoral!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD