[Ct-nfb] For Parents on Our Listserv

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Nov 11 23:32:51 UTC 2012

To Parents on Our Listserv:

     I want to connect you all with a very useful and important organization for parents of blind children.

Carlton Walker, President
Home: 717-658-9894
E-mail: carltonwalker at gmail.com
Web site: www.nfb.org/nopbc

NOPBC is just like a student division of the NFB, except it is for parents.  Some states even have local state parents' divisions, too.  I strongly encourage you all to get involved with NOPBC.

Furthermore, at every state convention, we schedule activities for blind children and their parents.  These are excellent opportunities!  Don't let these gatherings be under-attended.

Yours in Federationism,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD