[Ct-nfb] trying to find someone

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Sat Oct 13 13:39:53 UTC 2012

Suzanne,

I think he's the president of the Colorado affiliate, and he's a very nice guy (he was our National rep a few years back and we chatted for a while at the bar post banquet). I don't remember if he has hiw own law firm, or works for someone else--perhaps even national. Keep trying--he'll get back to you.

chris