[Ct-nfb] List Traffic

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Oct 14 02:03:48 UTC 2012

Dear List,

        I think it's great that a bunch of us have posted on the list to send Sandee Kush good luck wishes; I really do.  I would like to ask that, for similar messages in the future, people write to the person directly (meaning off-list).

I've seen a lot of great camaraderie on this list, which is one of the things I love so much about the National Federation of the Blind, and I wish not to limit it.  I also wish not to have list members receive extraneous emails that may overwhelm them and lead them toward leaving the list.

I am honored to serve as list moderator and wish you all a wonderful evening.

Yours in Federationism,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD