[Ct-nfb] The CT Association of Blind Students

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Oct 14 17:00:22 UTC 2012

Fellow Connecticut Federationists:

       Trevor Attenberg and I are working together to organize the Connecticut Association of Blind Students.  It will be the student division of the NFB of Connecticut and also the CT affiliate of the National Association of Blind Students.

Trevor and I have been advertising far and wide to all blind students we know, but some of you probably know blind students that we don't know.  Being a current student is not a requirement to participate.  Current, recent, and future students are welcome, too.

Please help us get the word out!  We have been distributing the attached flyer and would greatly appreciate any help in spreading the word further.

Yours in Federationism,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
B.A. in Mathematics
Class of 2012
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD