[Ct-nfb] From: Elizabeth Grenwood re:Need assistance

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Sat Sep 29 06:17:27 UTC 2012

Hello Fellow All:

What seniors and disabled people expereicne in a nursing home, facility,
center can be horrific if experinced abuse. Senator Richard Blumenthal has
put a  proposal out to stop this abuse of medication, poor conditions, not
enough sick  treatment, and over medicating with any health issue so one won't
speak up of  treatment.  Frank Recchia of News 12 is interviewing Senator
Blumenthal on  Sunday September 30th and needs someone to speak out if are a
patient who had or  has experienced such issues, a loved one who is or has
watched a loved one  endore, or someone who had been employee at a facility.
Anyone of the stated are  needed to speak with teh senator in the interview.
If anyone can assist please  contact me either by email or by phone at
203-354-8587. I am assisting my  friend.

Thank you so much.
Elizabeth