[Ct-nfb] {Spam?} Apples, apples, apples!

Anne West ct.daffodil at snet.net
Sat Sep 29 15:31:23 UTC 2012

Good morning all.  Looking for something to do this and next weekend?  Come
to the Southington Apple Harvest Festival.  There was a fritter eating
contest, an apple pie eating contest and many other activitie.  We have the
usual fair food too.  The good music will happen next weekend  alongwith the
arts and craft fair.  John brought home the first dozen bag of apple
fritters which are history now!  Come on down and while you are here, give
us a call and stop by for a visit.  I say call because we will need to
unlock the gate between our property and the carnival where there is a
sidewalk that leads to our building.  By the way, there are some wild rides
in the carnival this year.  You might find me on one of them!  There is
supposed to be a fireworks display this evening but that is iffy.  The rain
date is next Saturday.

Parking?  Follow the signs to the shuttle lots at one of two schools.
Busses run throughout the festival to and from the lots.  I know most of you
can not drive but maybe a friend or your family can come along to have some
fun in our front yard!

Anne West