[Ct-nfb] {Disarmed} Bob Lynch

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Apr 23 18:29:54 UTC 2013

Bob and Micki were both members of the Southern CT Chapter for a while and
I send my thoughts and prayers out.

Joyce  Kane
Blindhands at AOL.com

In a message dated 4/23/2013 5:38:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rmcgaffin at snet.net writes:

Good morning folks;

I'm truly sadden by the News of Mr. Lynch's passing he was a true  hero in
our fight for equality. He and his wife treated both me and  Janet with the
utmost respect. A true friend, I wish you well in your  next journey Bob.
God bless you and the work you've done for me  personally and our organization.

Rich