[Ct-nfb] NPR/Connecticut Public Radio

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Aug 7 11:43:24 UTC 2013

Thanks so much, Trevor.

I very much agree with you. We definitely need to continue our efforts to put out a positive view of blind people instead of perpetuating the negative misperceptions and stereotypes.

I don't know all the history of Connecticut public radio, but I must imagine that, if the stations were to hear a whole lot from us, they would pay attention to us and focus on us more. I hope that we can all follow Trevor's lead in keeping them well-informed of our issues and what we know in our hearts.

Yours,

Justin Salisbury

Sent from my iPhone