[Ct-nfb] tonight please listen or call in

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Dec 18 21:05:58 UTC 2013

Please call in and make a comment about Krafters Korner Wednesday December
18 - 8PM Eastern

Also please forward this email to your friends and  other folks . Help
spread the word about NFB Krafters Division!

Joyce  Kane
_Blindhands at AOL.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com)

On Wednesday,  December 18 at 8:00 pm eastern, Thru Our Eyes host Joe
Ruffalo
will  interview the Founder and President of the Krafter's Division of the
National  Federation of the Blind.
Discussion will highlight the purposes, goals and  objectives of
establishing
this extremely active division.
We will  feature how classes started, how the division became international,
who are  involved in the Krafter's Korner, and what are the plans to
continue
and  expand the opportunity to provide homemade crafts?

**

Please  review the procedures to watch and or listen.

Now you can listen live via  phone so tell those you know without an
internet
connection!
To listen  to a live show on your telephone, dial:
1 347 215 7037. (Toll  call)

***

To listen On your computer or any other  device:
wwww.thruoureyes.org
(live show will play automatically)

or  for JAWS and other screen reader users:
http://m.thruoureyes.org (live show  will play automatically)

You can also listen or watch live on  YouTube.
www.youtube.com/wtoenetwork.

To phone in with a suggestion,  comment, or just a shout out:
1 888 572 0141 (Toll Free)

To subscribe,  watch or listen to any podcast:
Audio  podcasts:
http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/WTOERadio.xml

Video  Podcasts:
http://vzaar.com/users/wtoe/podcast.rss

ALL SHOW START AT  8pm Eastern Standard Time
Hope you can join  us!