[Ct-nfb] CTABS Meeting Minutes from Last Night's Scholarship Talk

Trevor Attenberg tattenberg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:25:11 UTC 2013

Hey gang,
Attached you'll find some minutes from our Connecticut Association of Blind
Students teleconference meeting last night. For those of you that called in,
please let me know promptly if you see any errors in what I wrote.
If you didn't call in, but you're interested in a national scholarship from
the NFB, the notes are one good way to start.
Oh, and sorry for the bad date in the title--it should be January 9.
Go easy,
Trevor A