[Ct-nfb] CTABS Meeting Minutes from Last Night's Scholarship Talk

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Thu Jan 10 23:34:56 UTC 2013

Thank you this is very good

In a message dated 1/10/2013 1:41:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tattenberg at gmail.com writes:

Hey  gang,
Attached you'll find some minutes from our Connecticut Association of  Blind
Students teleconference meeting last night. For those of you that  called
in,
please let me know promptly if you see any errors in what I  wrote.
If you didn't call in, but you're interested in a national  scholarship from
the NFB, the notes are one good way to start.
Oh, and  sorry for the bad date in the title--it should be January 9.
Go  easy,
Trevor  A

Ct-nfb mailing  list
Ct-nfb at nfbnet.org