[Ct-nfb] FW: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] New programoffers lite...

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Sun Jan 13 01:15:16 UTC 2013

Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for your willingness to help with such a project.  It’s exactly the sort of spirit we need!

Specifically, do you know Braille and feel comfortable teaching or tutoring it?  Or some other skill that would benefit fellow blind people?  Before we figure out ligistics and funding, the first thing we’d need with any such project is to know the number of members who are capable and available to serve.

Nathanael